Now that I have downsized, I have had to condense all of my clothes and stuff. Last night I spent the better part of the evening (8-12pm) putting together my room. Now that Daniel has gotten most of his stuff out, I was able to move into the bathroom and the study, which gave me room to unpack clothes and bedroom stuff. Since I am headed to Huntsville today, I need to unpack and then pack again. My new room looks a lot like my dorm room. Below is my closest. There is still some organizing to do, but this will give you an idea of what it looks like.
This is my wardrobe/ dance party area!
This my bed. I have not had a chance to put things on the wall yet, but everything is put away!!!
This is my wardrobe/ dance party area!
This my bed. I have not had a chance to put things on the wall yet, but everything is put away!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment