Here is what I have been up to the past few days.
This morning I was driving to work and I thought this was really pretty. The camera did not capture it exactly the way it looked when I originally decided to take the picture.
Last night Sam and I went to the Flying Fish, because I still have not gone to the grocery store. The special was Snow Crab Legs. I could not pass them up. It was delicious! Sam was quite jealous.

On Monday we had our kickball meeting at Crush (a wine bar). It was a tasting that night. If you can tell, I took a lot of notes.
On Tuesday afternoon we went to tour the new Hendrix Academic Village. These are the new apartment/retail buildings. Formally known as building C and D. I am pretty sure the Sarah Alford and Sarah King have moved into one of these apartments.
Last night Sam and I went to the Flying Fish, because I still have not gone to the grocery store. The special was Snow Crab Legs. I could not pass them up. It was delicious! Sam was quite jealous.
On Monday we had our kickball meeting at Crush (a wine bar). It was a tasting that night. If you can tell, I took a lot of notes.
On Tuesday afternoon we went to tour the new Hendrix Academic Village. These are the new apartment/retail buildings. Formally known as building C and D. I am pretty sure the Sarah Alford and Sarah King have moved into one of these apartments.






No comments:
Post a Comment