My Birthday weekend was a blast. On Friday night we went to the Hendrix Night at the Travs! I got in free because I am staff (bonus that I was not aware of until I had arrived). Even more amazing because there was Midget Wrestling! Below is a brief preview of what it was like.
At the game I cam across Emily and Ryan. I actually ended up meeting the whole Johnson family at the game!
Lana and Nick came in town for a week. Rachel came in town for the night to hang out! It was quite the reunion. There were quite a few Hendrix folks there and some of my incoming students!
Saturday: Rory, Paul (his roommate) and I went to a Beer Die tournament. It was a really fun game, but it was very very hot outside.
At the game I cam across Emily and Ryan. I actually ended up meeting the whole Johnson family at the game!
Lana and Nick came in town for a week. Rachel came in town for the night to hang out! It was quite the reunion. There were quite a few Hendrix folks there and some of my incoming students!
Saturday: Rory, Paul (his roommate) and I went to a Beer Die tournament. It was a really fun game, but it was very very hot outside. 


No comments:
Post a Comment