Thursday, August 27, 2009

Jack's Birthday

Jack had a great first birthday with the whole family and all his new toys. I made a great video of him playing in the rocking chair but it is only in super fast mode, so it is not much to see. But here he is with his new rocking chair! You can see the new car in the background too. Here is Pop and Mom laying out by the pool at their place. It was an infiniti pool that overlooked the ocean.

Here is Jack getting into his new car! I was playing with the color features on my new camera, I thought this picture was pretty cool.

Margo teaching Chico how to swim at Jack's birthday party. By the end of the party and a few beers later he was doing a great job!
Here is Jack holding the lunch box that Margo Brian and I gave him!
Overall we had great weekend. Destin weather was pretty good and hanging out with the family was sooooo much fun!









No comments: