Sunday, June 27, 2010

Last weekend before my last days of work!

The last weekend before I was done with Hendrix included a lot of Hendrix activities! We had Hendrix night at the travs on June 25th and then Katie and Kent's Wedding on the 26th! I got to see a whole lot of Hendrix folks that I hadn't seen in a long time.
At the Arkansas Travelers game I got to see Jan, David and Sarah Alford. I introduced Rory to a few Hendrix professors waiting in line for a beer in the beer garden. Then I got to see a few of my prospective students that came over all the way from Memphis!
Here is Lana and Rory hanging out in the beer garden after we had our fill of hot dogs, hamburgers and popcorn at the Hendrix event. Josh Wilson and Josh Johnson. Josh Wilson has once again taken to closing his eyes for every picture that is taken of him!
The newly engaged: Chris Stevens and Rachel Floyd! They met up with us after all the Hendrix festivities went down.
On Saturday night we went to Katie and Kent's wedding. They had their reception at the Arkansas Arts Center. It was gorgeous and the food was delicious. They had a potato and grits bar. I was in heaven! I definitely went back for seconds on the grits.

Here is John and Kelley! We started the Hendrix table front and center at the wedding, right near the grits bar! Patrick Ford made a trip to Arkansas just for this wedding! It was fantastic to see him.

All the Galloway Girls together again!
I even managed to get a picture of Rory and I. I took the same picture with my phone and it was a lot better. Sorry I couldn't manage to get that one up here!
Last but not least, Lana and Rachel!
It was a fantastic weekend! I can't wait for another Hendrix wedding... Just around the corner on Dec. 18th!

No comments: