Rory and I made the 10.5 hour trek to Florida. It was absolutely gorgeous. There was no oil to be found. We arrived late Wednesday night and then had 4 full days to enjoy MH, Matthew, Jack and the beach! Here is a picture of the beach from MH and Matthew's Beach Club pool!
As you can tell there was not a cloud in the sky. The first day Rory and I had some major difficulties with applying sunscreen. So on Friday we decided to go get the spray on sunscreen to try to tan away our stomachs that looked more like red and white puzzle pieces.
As you can tell there was not a cloud in the sky. The first day Rory and I had some major difficulties with applying sunscreen. So on Friday we decided to go get the spray on sunscreen to try to tan away our stomachs that looked more like red and white puzzle pieces.
On Saturday we went to the beach but parked by one of the lakes. I made a hole with my feet and watched the water come into it. Jack decided this was a good place to sit. We were worried he wouldn't like being buried but he had a blast as you can tell by the photos. It amused him for at least 15 minutes!
Something I did not know about 2 yr olds, they have an odd fascination with cups. He would take the cup fill it up with water and pour it into whatever vessel was nearby. In this case it was the Tonka Truck!
We had soo much fun! Thanks MH and Matthew for having us! I can't wait to come for Christmas!

1 comment:
Molly, we loved having you there! Please come again soon! and bring Elmo with you too!
Post a Comment