Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wedding Season Begins!

We have officially kicked off wedding season 2010. Since I have been lacking in pictures I decided I would make this one picture heavy instead of text heavy. So here are a few pictures from wedding related events. The first two were taken at Melissa and Chris's engagement party in North Little Rock. This one is Rory and Paul (his old roommate)

Kate and her mom.

Then this past weekend we all met up again at Melissa and Chris's wedding in NLR and reception at the Junior League Headquarters in downtown Little Rock. The wedding we was gorgeous and the food and drink were delicious. It was great to see all of Rory's friends and celebrate!
Emily and her boyfriend Robert!
Rory, Ann and Parker
Besties!

Chris Mi and me

Rory and me!

Jenna and Julian (note, 2 days after the wedding they got engaged)

Rick, me and Parker

Emily and Kate.

No comments: