On July 25th my nephew James got Baptized! I arrived early at Margo, Brian and James' house to help them get ready for the big day. James recently took his first big step towards boyhood: he rolled over!!! Margo got him to roll over for me the first morning that I was there. He sure is good at it!
Margo and I made a grocery list and a cleaning list and got to work on Thursday. James did not get near enough attention from the two of us that day. Little did he know that he would be bombarded with people who wanted to hold him the next day! Even my other nephew Jack wanted to lend a helping hand! Here Jack is feeding James. It was too cute to see these two in action.
On Friday, MH, Jack, Mom and Pop came in town mid day. That evening, the Alfords and the Routons made it. All day Saturday we sat around the Alford's (Margo, Brian and James), and hung out with the family! It was so nice to relax and not have to worry about anything all day!
On Friday, MH, Jack, Mom and Pop came in town mid day. That evening, the Alfords and the Routons made it. All day Saturday we sat around the Alford's (Margo, Brian and James), and hung out with the family! It was so nice to relax and not have to worry about anything all day! On Sunday James got baptized! Here are some of the photos from the day of. He did so great during the ceremony. Margo and Brian fed him right before and no one heard a peep out of him.
A lot of Margo and Brian's friends in Huntsville came for the big day! It was soo nice to see all of them again.
Here's Jack before the ceremony. You can tell by his facial expression that he is up to no good ;)
The Alfords, Mortons and Carrs.
Brian, Margo and James before the Baptism.
I can't wait to see Brian, Margo and James sometime in October when Emily and Ryan have their baby girl!

1 comment:
Molly
3 months!
New Pics?
Love Ya
MOM
PS: I know, I haven't updated my blog either.
Post a Comment