Laura and I made a trip out to camp. There are some great new option in Marymart. Laura got the new polo that she is posing by. I got the runing shorts that are just behind the polo.
Brigid O'Malley and me! She is on crew in the kitchen during Boys Session.

Here is the crew. I think they are going for the New Kids on the Block look. What do you think?
Pat's old house is now the new nature center. It was still empty inside, but the outside is quite pretty!
Brigid O'Malley and me! She is on crew in the kitchen during Boys Session.
Here is the crew. I think they are going for the New Kids on the Block look. What do you think?
Pat's old house is now the new nature center. It was still empty inside, but the outside is quite pretty!




1 comment:
You and Emily Williams really could be twins... what is wrong with you Molly? you don't look like your sisters but you look like her! HA!
Post a Comment